Sunday, July 5, 2015

Mingle of Thoughts.

Been 5 years that I was here last. LOL

   I am still not sure how to add anything to this page. I am so computer illiterate!!

 I am having a lonely depressing marriage still.
 Wonder why I stay around at times.
I love him but we do absolutely Nothing together, and I mean NOTHING!!
 I do not count watching tv doing something together.
 We have no friends and go no where.
 He does things with his work friends I don't know but dislike. LOL

 I want to go back to school, so want to write children's books and wonder
it the one I did write will ever get published.
  I have gone from bold and outgoing, get things done and go for it,
to lactate and uncertain of myself.
 How sad.
 I keep mulling over writing it here~~
but would need help getting the pictures I drew for it put on here.
 Not sure why it matters, this would be read by only me and maybe my
best friend who also has a blog.
 She is wonderful and makes the most beautiful quilts ever.

   I found a Big stack of recipes when moving stuff for my flooring to
go into my kitchen and dinning room.
 Along with ones saved on line.
 Most deserts. Ha figures.
But think I would like to start making them this fall and see if they are
really worthy of being kept, if there good the way they read or if maybe I
can tweak them to my liking. 
 There are so many dishes and terminology I am unfamiliar with.
 Dish's I hear about on Gorden Ramsey's show that I have no idea what they are,
let alone how to cook them.
 I am no chef but not a bad cook.
 I don't know how people cook without a recipe to guide them on specific dish's,
 I forget things and need to do that so nothing is forgot, even my Jambolaya
recipe I put together myself.  

I got my pool cleaned and up and running this week.
 Was ever so careful with my knee messed up.
 Hope to get it resolved this summer.
 Glad it's just my knee and maybe the meniscus which they can help.
 So many people have way worse troubles, or have had such sad things
 happen in there life, loosing loved ones, children, etc..
I am truly blessed.

 Thats it for now myself.
 Count your blessings today.
 Be happy, you did wake up breathing today.  :)



No comments: