Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Today is the first day of 2008. I pray all are greeted with Joy, laughter, a big heart for other's, blessing's that there heart desires and needs. May you and your family's prayer's of good health and trouble to go free be granted. May there always be a smile on your face and happiness in your heart.

I am going into this new year with a kitchen that is still not finished. Patience I say, all thing's work out at some point. It has been 4 month's now. I am still blessed with a bath tub to wash my dish's in, an oven that is now plugged in and can be used, counter's unfinished and it's a no no to put anything on them, so cooking is not at it's best by far. We all missed the home made Mint Truffles, Oh Yum, something to think about for a time. Humbous are sticking in thought, pondering the making and enjoyment of there wonderful texture and flavor. One of the first of many missed meal's to come. We have a few teen boy's who cant wait for the home made sour dough pizza I make, with a touch of hickory wonder.
Making myself hungry!
Do hope you enjoyed your Christmas and had a safe new year's.
I am now thinking of a list for thing's to do through the year and getting them on the calender. The ever wanting to loose those pounds all talk off, the garden's to come, sewing project's, canning, Oh, so much we want to do.
Blessing's Nana

3 comments:

Cat said...

Happy New Year to you too.

You just might have to make mint truffels in May.

And count me in for that famous pizza!

Hugs, Cat

Beth said...

So glad you stopped by my blog with words of encouragement for my kitchen remodel. I know you will be so happy to have your kitchen ready to cook up all of the yummy recipes you have. That pizza sounds delicous!!! Glad your in the blogging world now. Its fun and addicting!
xoxooxxooxoxoxooxox

One Crabapple said...

Your new blog will be a great way to log your progress on the house ! What fun to look back over the months and see where you were.