Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Happenings!

I now have a SINK!!! It's wonderful to be washing dish's standing up, my back and knee's are so grateful. I love my new sink, it's a Siligranit (Hope that's spelled right) sink, I believe made from ground granite and a type of plastic or something. It's not real heavy but wont chip, crack, dent, STAIN, nothing! I recommend this to anyone who Cannes food. I can allot of different thing's. Make my own raisin's, strawberry and banana chip's crunchy and our favorit~chewy, Jam's and Jelly's, veggies and fruit of all sort's.
I have a new faucet on this baby too that has the sprayer that you can pull down in the head of it. New disposal but not hooked up to use yet.
I also am going to be getting a used camera from my mom's husband Chuck, thanks Chuck! He has the book and all and when I can get over to pick it up he will show me how to use it so I have a start. I am new toy challenged and takes me for ever to learn this new electronic stuff they have out now day's. Soon as I figure out how to work it I will put pictures on of my kitchen and of me. Hope I don't scare anyone! :)
Blessings and keep a smile!

4 comments:

Cat said...

Hi! Yahoo on the sink! That's great news. Won't be long and the whole kitchen will be done.

One Crabapple said...

That sink sounds pretty sweet ! I think I know what kind you are talking about...Only dabbled in canning , but can imagine it is just the ticket ! I bet you feel so good about it everytime you walk in the kitchen and see it sitting there looking pretty, ready to please and not stain, etc. ~!

Your goodies sound delicious !

And you wait and see, you will be slapping pictures up and blogging like and old pro before any time at all passes. If you can CAN things, you can definitely BLOG.

Happy blogging and remodeling.
- S.

Kel said...

I found my way here via Cat.
Good for you trying new things !!! You'll have great fun with your blog. So happy you got your sink. We're turning an old church into our weekend cottage and don't have water. So hearing you wash dishes in the bathtub makes me laugh. We load our dishes in a wheel barrel and wheel them over to the new church and use their outside faucet !! (: Can't wait for pictures. Good Luck

Werna Gail said...

Welcome to blogland, got your site from Cat. We live in a 1945 wood house and boy wouldn't a new kitchen be nice. Hope yours is done soon. I made pickles and jelly once years ago but I have a daughter who cans.I'm in north Fl. stop by my blog if you get time.
BE BLESSED :-)