Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Am Back!

Well, I tried the Sparks page to continue my consistent habits and in
just 1 and 1/2 months it blew most of all I had accomplished right out the window!! I did keep up with my water drinking, but that was about it!
Unreal, surprised the heck out of me.
I think it is due to the fact that the sight has so much on each page you open and logging in food and work outs just took forever. Most of the time I could not find the home made foods I made to even list them or correctly and I could not find things to list in the work out area for all the house cleaning I do.
I ended up not doing my core, my elliptical was more off them on. I was about ready to start weight's and you can guess what happened there~ Nothing!!
I have gained a few more pounds sense I went there too, not exactly what the sight is to do for you.

So here I am. Back to writing myself.

I am keeping the Sparks page as they have great helper insights, recipes, different work outs if looking for new and great health info. But I am just not one that does well with there track keeping. The time It took me to do things on the sight took away from my time which I have little of to do my work outs.
I have a new double batch of tea to pour off today, I have been drinking it sporadically, my son has done better with it. So I will get regular with it again.
I for some reason feel more responsible to myself here I guess then I did there.
I am going to keep better flow with my work outs. Doing the elliptical most day and taking just one or two off from it a week. I want to rotate lower body work outs with upper weight ones. Then get a nice easy timely set of core and lower back strengthening work out that can be done daily to get and keep my core strong, but not take up so much time that I don't want to do them.

I carry my weight all over so I don't look like I weigh the close to 200 lb's that I am. But I grow out of ALL my clothes with this, where as some I know due to carrying it in just the upper or lower part of the body.
I am going to be starting this class in Energy Medicine, working with ones
own energy.
I will try to keep a log of my findings and what happens.
I had this written some time back and am just now getting back to my blog.
Talk about blown habit's!!
Now it's not so much making habits as it is getting myself to remember better and to increase my energy flow, being healthier, more connected to myself and the earth. Mostly connecting my body's energy to work like it should!
After all we are not just mostly water as they say, but we are energy!
Makes sense as water does make energy as well.
So I am going to publish this and then write my finding's on the Reflexology Ear Therapy I have been trying and this new Energy Healing I am learning.

No comments: