Saturday, May 29, 2010

Forming Consistent Habit's

I have decided to stop writing this blog idea.
I am getting really good at logging, but now need to figure out how to get better foods into my diet and will need to spend more time on my sparks page. This running from area to area is taking to much time. Sparks page will tend to give me info I need and contacts with people who may help get things straightened out for me to help me more.
We have such a old computer that it takes me to long to just get on here. Then it's loose stuff, get kicked off etc.. so stupid. I do not like our computer. Kids have it so full of crap too, unreal. If I can buy another one from a friend, I am going to keep it just to me for awhile. Or till me eldest moves out. If ever. Will be 29 this July and still at home, still getting $ every 2 weeks out of her Dad so she is getting paid to live here for free and does not help with regular daily things. Has piles of crap all over the house and gets really pissed when anyone touches it.
So good buy for now!
If I can get her to teach me how to use my camera on this as I have paid for in advance then I will open this back up and get pictures of things I make on here.
I will get on when I am canning and log in what all and how all i do things with that.
Off for compost today!
Blessings and may all you hope to remember happen for you!
Happy Habit's!

No comments: