Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Energy Life

It has been a busy week.
I have my house all clean and am ready for work tomorrow.
The next Energy Medicine meeting is this Monday the 23rd. So looking forward to it.
Have been faithfully in my morning energy routine and some care.
Doing tea great too, but alas, no elliptical.
My weight is the same, minus those couple pounds still.
My energy is still flowing nice! :) That is great!!
I take off Friday to have a Mother Daughter weekend at my eldest sisters
beach house for a couple day's. This I am Really excited for as it is the only time I get
to get away and have any sort of a vacation. I read and see people going all over the place, camping, flying places and I do not get how they can do it. I am 54 and have not been very far.
Maybe my time will come though! :) There are many people out there who sure have it allot worse then I have now. I am very blessed.
Having my health come back is a big blessing for sure.
The meeting has a vote going on what to learn about next. I put my vote in for eye health and strength. My eyes are shit, would be nice to know something to help them. I keep thinking
of the Lazier eye surgery, but after my September surgery I am not sure I want to go there now.
Glass's hurt my ears so bad and nose and I usually can only see out of them a very short time before a new strength is needed. I can not use contacts as I have a lazy eye and it pope's them out. So we will see.
My youngest girl is having so much trouble with her X boyfriend, the father of our grandson.
We can not afford legal help for her so she is applying for housing help, food, medical and day care for her son which will qualify her for free help in that area. We are quite surprised by he X's irresponsible actions and using his son to get even or what ever. He is proving to be selfish trash who cares little for his Son, as he himself comes first! So sad.
Did you know that if you are not married and have a child that neither of you have custody rights to you child!! You actually have to apply for it. I hope I didn't repeat this already, should have read my last blog! :) Oh well, wise to hear it again! If you did no file for custody at birth, better do so!!
Oh I have a new small book that tells on of the food's that are best for what ever blood type you are! They have a book for each, which I did not know. I have mine for A and will read and check it out!
Well, healthy living and blessings

No comments: