Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Energy

I have always felt one should have a good sense of humor, be honest as possible and don't hurt
someone, physically or mentally.
When I had my surgery and though I hurt and they had a big time oops during my surgery, I felt it important to wish anyone who came in my room a good morning, to smile and ask how there day was, give a compliment if due. I usually can find something to be amused with, laugh about what happened, make a joke about it or something to laugh myself and hope to get another to smile, laugh, make there day just a bit nicer.
And now, with this new found energy I have tapped into I am amazed and feel I have been given a new positive additive for my life. I am in a better mood, which is quite amazing as I am rarely in a bad one. I am finding more to smile about and enjoy. My brain seems to be working a bit more efficiently as well.
I have been working in my yard again and getting ton's done, it is enjoying it as much as I am I feel. It's been like 2 or 3 years since I have been able to do much, it has been so let go, but if I keep going this way and do what I want on my free day's this yard will be so beautiful and I hope easier to care for once contained and controlled. Heck maybe I will even get to where I want to buy plants again and add them to my yard! :)
My eyes are still clearing and going back, but they look just a bit better in the evening each week, my hope is that in time they will clear.
The ear reflexology is helping ton's now that I am regular with the treatment. I want to learn it, but the lady who teaches it has screwed a lot of people from what I have been told, and there may be legal actions going against her. To bad she has done this, she is very intelligent and knows so much. I pray she gets an enlightenment and realizes what she is and has done and corrects herself. For the good of people who can benefit from more knowing how to do what she does.
I have been doing quite well remembering my "K" tea, drink it most every day so I am happy with that.
I do my energy medicine routine every morning and some core as well.
I have yet to get back on the elliptical, but I am heading outside to work more and my work is very physical as well.
I wish all healthy living and the learning of living a pill free life as much as possible.
Don't just agree with all your doc., tell you! Seems they want to give a pill for everything, then if the pills cause a new symptom, instead of taking you off that pill, they will give you one to help the side effect you got from it and so on.
Try something new, it just may work and if not!
The pill's will still be there.

No comments: