Sunday, August 1, 2010

Energy

So far, this title seems to fit. I am not going to get on this every day. I think unless things really get involved there is no need.
I have been doing my Energy Routine now for a couple weeks.
I felt the routine was simple and have already said how it helped my eyes.
Though my eyes have shown little change now, but my energy level has sky rocketed. I can not believe how much I have! It is to say the least unreal. I was totally not expecting it let alone the amount I have. I did better while cleaning and for the first time in a very long time I got in the yard and really worked out there. I did my heavy sweating, but after cooling down, still wanted to get back out there. I got more done in a day then I have in ages.
My sciatica is getting so much better with the ear reflexology, but my hips are sure bothering me, still and I think more really. In one week I go back for my ears again and will let her know to hit them really good. But I think I am going to see about the energy healing I have been reading about, how it says I can try it on myself and see what and if it does anything.
I need to read on how to tame this heat I get. It is so unreal, when they say heat flash, they really mean Heat Flood!! I sweat like someone is holding a pitcher over my head and are pouring water on top. There is that much!!! Luckily it has mostly just been during the day, and usually when I am being physical. I get worm at night, but tossing the covers, the air going, I cool pretty fast, get a bit cold, cover up again and go back to sleep. My hips are waking me frequently, but it is more towards morning now, around 3 or 4 am vs. all night long like it was. So I am getting better I feel. I am pleased I am taking care of this naturally vs. drug's like some I know.
I want to stay as drug free as I can. So many take pill's for what ever ails them, I just do not
want to be one of those elderly who have little box's full of pill's to take every day, a set in the morning, in the after noon and before bed. The heck with that!! I want to be more in charge of my health and help my body to take control and heal or control what happens to it.
I am 54 now and am not on anything, Knock on wood! :) I am drinking my Tea every day, I do my energy routine and some core each day. I take my vitamins only when my body says I need them, and then do so for just a couple/few day's as they really are not good for you to take all the time. If I am hurting ~~ hips, low back~ I will take Ibuprofen for a day or two and that's it.
There are no other pill's I am on. I am so blessed and hope to keep the blessing going here.
I am about done with the book this man wrote about his journey with energy healing and have already started a little in one of the energy medicine books I bought. It is quite fascinating and I feel is going to be the healing medicine wave of the future. I started learning this in the 70's like I said before, and have been cautious and leery picking back up on it with all the new they have learned, but am seeing more positive teaching's of it then ever. Maybe it is just a phase for me, time will tell, but it has gotten my brain going, I am reading each night, I have not done this in years as well. My eyes don't usually let me read for long, but I am doing better with that. My new glass's are for doing bead work, but sure let me see good.
Till my next entry~~~ Blessings

1 comment:

Cat said...

This is great. It's a whole new era for you of positive attitude and health. I'm happy for you!