Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Forming Consistent Habit's, 5/10 & 5/11

Well, someone was on this late last night so I was not able to get
back on, but I did enter the food's I ate earlier.
Entered today's already as well.
I drank 8 cups or more of water both days.
Drank my "K" tea too!! :)
I did my core strengthening exercises yesterday and today.
I did 500 at level 1's on my elliptical as well yesterday and hope to do them
again today, but worked so we will see!
Doing good!!
BUT I ate a whole bag of Kettle BBQ chips today.
Guess it was 8 servings. Oops! Will count them from now on.
Heck the home made cookies I ate the day before didn't add much
at all, but the chips sure did. Oh good cookies too! A chocolate cookie with walnuts, like a brownie! Then a coconut oatmeal one, chewy nice!
Blessings and Happy Habit's

No comments: