Saturday, May 15, 2010

Forming Consistent Habit's

Was not time for this yesterday.
Saw my daughter and grandson.
Then went major shopping which takes a good 3 hours usually.
Then home to put it all away and mow the lawn for a couple hours.
Did a few things inside then took off to a movie with my son.
I did drink my tea yesterday and did one set of core. Water~
Today I added my food to my sparks page.
Not sure if I will get much more added in it today but breakfast as my grandson is coming to spend the night. Will be busy with him for sure!
I will drink my tea today, do my core when I get off this.
Hope to do my elliptical but need to do some weeding.
Not sure where my energy will go to?
Coffee is gone so will go get my water bottle filled.
Should do some weed spraying again, the stuff that got Crossbow did not die, only where I used Round up did it all die. Not sure why!! ??
Blessings and Happy Habit's

No comments: