Friday, May 21, 2010

Forming Consistent Habit's

I tell you, we need a new computer!! I spent hours on this thing last night trying to do my mail, list my food and get here.
I obviously did not get all done!
I will pour my tea off tonight or tomorrow. Missed just a couple day's with one tea dose between them. I am happy about that.
I need to do my core today, but the last couple day's my back/hip's and legs hurt to bad to get on the floor to do them.
I am keeping up pretty good with my Sparks page. If I don't get something on there due to writing on it early, I do it the next day and get all on that I did after or when I have more time to finish.
I am still getting in at least 8 ~ 8oz. glass's of water every day. That's a big WOW for me there.
If I could get some of this weight off I would be feeling better I am sure.
Surgery and not being aloud to do much for so long really screwed me over.
I have at the least 50 lb's to loose. I would go on the biggest looser show except I am sure those wonderful people who go on it would think it was a joke for so little to loose when they have real health and weight issues compared to me.
Maybe I should write them anyhow!! :)
Time to get off this for the day!!
Blessings and Happy Habits!!

No comments: