Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

AND ~~ Happy Forming Consistent Habit's Too!!
Hope all had as nice of a mother's day as i did.
I drank my "K" Tea.
Did not do core last night but did some in the car today.
Drinking more water as I sit here so will make my 8 again.
Still need to list my food, though tonight I am not sure how to?
I had one danish today~ that's easy!
Then my husband sprung for Chinese to bring home so had quite a nice variety of that for dinner and that was it.
I am not getting my couple cheese stick's in I had yesterday or the pop corn or the couple sugar cookies I made. HUMMM ? Need to get this on the list for sure. But least my habit is forming nice so I am not going to beat myself up for it. But will be proud in what I have managed thus far! :)
I saw my mom today, gave her a couple cards and a hanging basket for Geraniums.
Came home and got making a couple different kinds of cookie so I have some to take to my Aspire kids I hope to see tomorrow.
Am meeting a friend and her husband for lunch tomorrow.
BUT before that I am getting my hair cut.
Did this a couple years ago and was not real happy with it, did the things not wanted and left others not wanted. But will try again and not have so many restrictions as well, maybe that will help? I just want to be able to put it up on my head and I don't care for much hair in my eyes.
That's not to much, you think?
Got my car title for paying off my car. Yaaaa Not I need to get in for a
New title. So nice have it paid for.
Now need to get the fuel line cleaned and it will be good to go!
Blessings and Happy Habit's!

No comments: