Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Forming Consistent Habit's

Did heavy cleaning for 5 hours today.
Drank my Tea and did the elliptical.
Will do my core after I get off line.
I had a whole chicken in my slow cooker all day, falling apart.
I am not use to these things yet, but nice when I know I will be way to tired to cook. This way at least part of it is done.
They say we should have sun through the weekend and Monday. Sure hope so, lot's of people are getting not only grumpy but the energy level on most of is has dropped terribly. I hope to hook my trailer up Saturday and go get compost for my garden. Many who got there's in have drowned with all the rain we have had.
The ear therapy with the Titanium beads has actually helped, Surprising sense she did low key to start. I slept just a little better last night and woke up with not as much pain as usual. I did end up with a head ache for quite awhile, I rarely get them so was glad when it passed. I have more intestinal cramping today and hurt more in my hips and low back which I usually get a break from in the middle of the day. Doing better right now.
I am going to start logging in how I feel etc.. as I am to try and keep a journal about my health sense the big oops in Sep. Will write that down later. Wish I had started it back then. I have been through SO much and from what I was told, am very lucky to be here.
I am off now to log in my food for the day and my work out.
Blessings and Happy Habit's.

No comments: