Friday, May 7, 2010

Forming Consistent Habit's

OK, I have decided to post all my food intake on my Sparks page instead of here. They track your calories, protein, carb's etc.. You give you weight, which about killed me to even put on there!! It takes your weight and then tells you approximately how many calories etc.. you should have each day.
Will really let me SEE what I am taking in.
There is somewhere on there that tells you how many calories you have burned with what ever physical things you do.
Pretty cool if I can keep my habit going there like I did here!! Means two sight's to get onto. Time Time TIME!! :)
I did do my tracking!!
Had my "K" Tea.
Went to the Doc., but will do more core today and get in a second set.
Drank close to 6 cup's water and will make 8 easy again today.
I am impressed with how this Blog thing I am doing is REALLY helping me.
So glad I decided to do this and give it a go.
Blessing's and~~
Happy Habit's!!! :)

No comments: