Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Forming Consistent Habit's

Well I did manage to do my elliptical yesterday.
But I cleaned 2 places today, so real tired. I will do my core though!!
I did drink my tea yesterday and will do so again this evening.
I am about out, but luckily I have a double batch about ready to pour.
I wrote my food intake and exercise down on my Sparks page.
It is getting faster and easier to do so thank goodness.
I never did it before as it always seemed to take Forever!!
But I am actually getting pretty good at it.
I am not great at staying in the nutrient range, but am sure not going to worry about that part right now.
One thing at a time Right???
I need to look at the date on my first day doing this.
I do believe I am getting close to 2 months now! Unreal.
I would have never thought I could do this.
Blessings and Happy Habits!

No comments: