Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Forming Consistent Habit's

Worked my 5 1/2 hours today.
Had my egg's, toast and then 1/2 a grapefruit.
Lunch was 2 cheese stick's, 2 carrots and a Fiber One bar.
Dinner~ Hum?? Left overs, see what there is and first come gets there choice! Sounds good to me!
Went to my physical therapist today, not much he can help with I guess. It's looks to be my sacroiliac that is needing rest etc.. He gave me a brace that is just for that, has it's name and everything! He he
Need to go to a pain Doc., now and see if they can help me with that.
I am to call Medical Records and get my file and keep track of all apt., and such. I am guessing in case there is something legal that needs to be done later.
This sure sucks, I have always been so healthy, no troubles that were much of anything. And now here I am! One big time surgery oops and I am still dealing with it's effect's. Shoot!! (yes, thinking another word here!!)
I will just try to stay happy and roll with it till all can hopefully be fixed, straightened out or ? what ever it takes. :)
I did not drink my tea yesterday, but will once I get off this.
Do my simple core strengthening exercise.
Stay Healthy!!
Happy Habit's.

No comments: