Saturday, May 22, 2010

Forming Consistent Habit's

It is a rainy day. But once it stops for a time I need to get out and rip the fence around my garden down, at least at both ends for compost dumping and tilling. I have so much I want to get planted this year as I have ton's to get canned to restock my shelves.
I want to freeze some corn canals, can some beets, green Bean's. Need to get some herbs dried, need to make more raisins (course I buy the grapes from the store unless I find someone with seedless red to pick and dry). I have tomatoes to get canned, pickles to make, want peach's, pears, applesauce. Get fresh berry's frozen and make some jam. My blueberry's are doing well this year, so if I can keep the neighbor kids out of them I should have plenty. Will see about wold blackberry's, and go to my favorite farm for Marian and raspberry's.
I would like to get a line put up and have my own rasp., Marion and some concord grapes of my own! I should be able to get what pears I want off my two tree's, we eat few, but love to have them. My peach tree's are baby's that I have not even sprayed, don't know really how top care for them, but the lot is shit right now so long as they live I will be happy. Wish my husband would help with something around here, would make my life a whole lot easier and would get so much more done vs just trying to keep up every year.
I poured my "K" tea off this morning, nice to have a full double batch! Drank some fresh, pretty tasty!! I make it with green tea and black peach, nice flavor that way.
Did not do my core yesterday, man missed like 2 day's now so will for sure do them today. Will do the elliptical too!!
I am not loosing any weight yet, but am not gaining anymore so all is good right?
I am logging my food intake but some I am just listing at the bottom note attachment as there is no log for the dietary content on some.
I am making stuffed manicotti today for my grandson's celebration tomorrow.
Sense my eldest does not like such, or anything like Lasagna I am making one casserole of it with steak and veggies with Moz. vs. Ricotta and using Marinara on all vs. home made spaghetti sauce in hopes it will be liked better.
My husband should be home today from so called fishing, though sure with the storms that passed through that drinking and cards was the only fishing they did. Glad at least one of us gets to go places and just have there job to do and nothing at home to do or deal with at all. Must be nice to have a free work horse you don't have to pay or spend time with.
I am so proud of how I am doing with all this. I think the 11Th of June I will have been at this for 2 months!! WOW. :)
Blessings and Happy Habit's

No comments: