Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Forming Consistent Habit's

Well, I have yet to do my core more today, but did do some.
I will do the elliptical again today and I worked 4 1/2 hours today
doing heavy cleaning.
I drank my "K" Tea already too!
I got my foods logged in for today, except for what else is going with the baked
lean pork chops I am cooking.
I am drinking water great. Unreal, I am still surprised by this sense for so many years I could not stand water. Took me time to get into wanting to drink it, let alone this much. My water intake before was like 4 oz to take vitamins, well when I took them that is. Do not feel one needs them all the time, every day. I take them just when I feel the need.
I even logged in some exercises on my sparks page today, did so for the past 3 day's I think. It's not much, but something. I am trying to build a habit of keeping track of my food and work outs.
I am getting better and faster all the time!! :)
Blessings and Happy Habit's

No comments: