Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Consistant Habits

Oppp's, missed yesterday. But that's OK, here I am. Building a habit! :)
I worked at the high school yesterday. I became a mentor with ASPIRE
which is a group of volunteer's who help kids work towards there future.
Help them with class choices, staying focused on grades, looking at what
they love and how to make it part of there future, looking at colleges and funding ect.. it is quite cool and a great opportunity for kids.
I spent a good part of the rest of the day and evening putting together my
materials I need to work with in a binder.
I got on the elliptical for 500 steps yesterday but that was about it.
Just could not get motivated.
So today I am going to see about getting on it earlier and see if that helps get
my body moving better. Picking what to start with first to build a habit
is almost as hard as making the habit! Surprised me for sure.
SO, I am going to work on doing at the least 500 on the "E" each day and
try to get food I eat written down. I forget what I ate many times by the
next day so this really is a must I think so I can see just how much I am eating.
Yesterday I had 2 egg's and 1/2 home made wheat toast
with 1/2 of a banana and coffee. (7:30 am)
With being gone at the school I didn't eat again till I got home at 2 pm.
Had a couple pieces of home made Wheat Germ white bread and a couple cheese sticks, water. Dinner was shredded chicken with BBQ sauce mixed in
and put on hamburger buns, green beans and milk. Ate a few mini licorice mix (candy). Seems like there was something else, but ????
I had a bowl of Frosted Flakes and 1/2 banana with coffee this morning.
Have some Egg bread in the machine.
Time to go E Walk now!!
May very well have to get on this again tonight!
Blessings to all trying to make habits and better themselves mentally! :)

No comments: