Sunday, April 18, 2010

Forming Consistant Habits

I had me 2 egg's, 2 small pieces if toast and a banana for breakfast.
Lunch~ well a banana moon pie and string cheese.
I know, not the best thing I could have shoved in my mouth.
I did my elliptical already today and hope to get on it again in a awhile
to make up for yesterday.
I sprayed weeds in the yard front and back! Did driveway/road, edging's, garden, careful spot spraying in the beds as well. Nice to have done.
I am hoping it will help me to cut back on all the hand weeding I do.
Can here all sorts of yard equipment going on around the neighborhood today.
Work starts tomorrow. Busy week ahead.
Laundry is done and house looks pretty good so just dinner to do.
I am cooking a spiral ham for dinner.
Maybe Au Gratin potatoes and fresh Broccoli.
Hope Habits are coming along for any trying to get them together like me!

No comments: