Sunday, April 11, 2010

Forming Consistant Habits

Most people have some trouble with memory. But sometimes it can get out of hand out of mind! I am so wanting to get regular with exercising, writing down what I eat, drinking my "K" (Kubatcha Tea) tea each day, I love and want to sew, see it sitting there every day but never touch it. Learn how to work my camera and get it on my sights! I can't even take vitamins each day when I am on them for my week, or my estrogen patch, (which I just stopped due to this) I don't care where I set them out at or what note I set out, does not matter, does not help!
Why Can I not Remember the simplest of these things to do or get the ambition to get going with other thing I don't forget. I will be heading out to work and then go "OH I forgot to take my or do my ~~ what ever!" Drives me nuts.
It is a choice I know that, so why have I not been able to get it together!!
So what's going on, besides procrastination? I know I am not loosing my memorie (or mind) as I sure remember what to do daily.
So I have decided maybe if I start by writing here, making it a habit, then I will add one thing on, write it in here each day, when I see it is consistent, then add another. I am on this almost everyday anyhow.
So starting today, April 11Th~ This is my first Post to get me back into my life and head! This will be my journal, or diary. which ever, it is going to be what my mind puts into writing to help me find ~ Me I guess?
If anyone reads this and wants to join in my discovery, send me your thoughts and what is helping you!
I am sure there is no one reading this lazy silly sight

No comments: