Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Forming Consistent Habit's

I just know that knowing I am going to be writing on this and being accountable for eating, tea, walk etc.. is helping me to remember.
Least for now.
I will on my own do good for a time, then it stops. If I do this for 2 months, it will be the longest I have remembered to do the things listed consistent. I think 2 weeks is my usual and that is where I am at right now.
I had scrambled eggs, a slice of toast and a banana for breakfast.
Lunch was a Fiber One bar again along with a carrot.
I slow cooked a lean pork roast while working (put in over 5 hours) today.
It pulled apart so nicely, so tender. We will have it on bun's with BBQ sauce on them and cooked pea's.
I did drink my tea again~ Can you feel my proudness!? :)
I did my 600 as well.
Go in for physical therapy tomorrow, sure hope it helps take the pain out of my lower back and hips. Getting more sore as each day passes and I am sleeping so horrible.
But, was a cool stormy day, my sister said they were getting lightening, Man, we missed out on that here. :( But had some great down pours and the rain was actually going sideways on my way home, so cool!!
I tried the sun glasses theory today with the great rain too. It did help me to see better wearing them. Took the glare off the windshield and was able to see through the fog type look you get when it's being kicked up.
Any one out there trying to get consistent with anything yet with me?
Blessings and Happy Habit's.

No comments: