Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Forming Consistant Habit's

Well, I did not do my 500 last night. Just to sore and tired from work.
Dinner was good, had beets with it.
I worked 5 hours today AND came home and did my elliptical later before cooking dinner. I did 600 tonight. Yaaa
Had my same breakfast, sure you know what! Had some grapes, a carrot and Carmel breakfast bar and a small slice of a club sub type sandwich with the Lady I helped today.
I have been drinking close (to if not more) 3 bottles of water. I re-use the Sibbie bottles. Run them through the dish washer. they hold 20 oz., of water. I have filtering pictures we use for drinking and making coffee.
Had home made sour dough hot cakes for dinner with egg's and applesauce. Yes, it's home canned. I made the sour dough starter in like 86 I think. Made during apple blossom season, you can even still smell the apple it collected from the air if you close your eyes and Smell for it.
I think it's getting time to try to add my "K" (kubatcha tea) tea to my daily diet. One I have a heck of a time remembering to drink every day.
So, I will try to start that tomorrow. With health issues I am hoping it will help resolve or help them some.
Blessings and happy habit making! :)

No comments: