Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Forming Consistant Habit's

I did do my 500 last night, but did not do more. Knee's were a bit sore, so maybe tonight! I had another moon pie yesterday too, ate it while watching Shallow Hal, seemed appropriate! :)
I did clean for over 7 hours today so I did get a good going over.
Had my 2 egg's, 1 piece toast and banana this morning. Doing so many hours I had a half a bagel with cream cheeses, a raw carrot, about 12 to 15 grapes, 2 cheese sticks and a Fiber Carmel bar. Water of course. Doing a bit better with water. Did drink more last night as I will this evening as well. We are having fried Polish sausage tonight,(I usually bake it but this sounded better) baked beans and salad. It's dark and cloudy out today. Say's cozy up worm to me.
Love the clouds out there. Sprinkling some, sure the yard is loving it. Know the birds are. We have some living in the side and all 4 corners of our house. Gosh think we need to reside??? :) I am going to get one side at least done this year.
Time to get dinner going.

No comments: