Sunday, April 25, 2010

Forming Consistant Habit's

Well, I was not able to get on this last night. Was an odd day.
So I am going to catch up on yesterday now.
I had 2 waffles ~ yes home made~ for breakfast. Then my son and I took off for a movie. Lunch was of Sweet's today, Movie Sweet's of course.
No lunch really, had left over Cabbage salad. Think that was it.
Had left over roast for dinner.
Was in a bad mood most of the day for some reason. Let's say Menopause. :)
Did not do my 600 either but did remember my "K" tea! Yaaaa
Pelvic hurting more the last couple day's, will be glad to get into the urologist and find out what is still going on from my botched surgery this past Sep, 09.
Seeing my mom today, they found a back pack for Jacob. His is shredding and falling apart. The one they found is a real good one, may even last him through high school. So 3 years along with the rest of this one. That's would be sweet!
Blessings and Happy Habits to you.
Will be back on tonight for today's logging.

No comments: