Monday, April 19, 2010

Forming Consistant Habit's

I did get back on the elliptical last night for another 500 steps.
I have been setting the machine for 2 and 2 which ad's resistance
on a couple different levels.
It's more then I use to do which was none. I was able to do 1000 with
nothing punched in, so I am sure I am getting more from the step up in difficulty.
I had my usual 2 eggs, 1 large slice toasted home made baggers bread.
My favorite so far. Then my 1 banana.
Worked cleaning for just over 5 hours today. Will still get on and do my 500 or more tonight maybe! I would say it's about time to do more.
Went to town for a couple things and got a Jr. Whopper w/ fries and a root bear.
Got the small size. The whopper is the best calorie wise etc.. the most healthy of what they have. Not quite sure how to say that, but think one gets it.
I did refrain from getting a candy bar at the store, but a couple nights ago I had a scoop of Choc., Ice cream with Choc. on top~ :). Not sure if I wrote that in here either, hum maybe read my own blog! Did eat the last of my kettle cooked BBQ chips last night. Yumm
We are having left over spiral cut ham tonight, Man it was good. They always give you this gold Pkt., of spice and ? to glaze it with. Heck, I like to take that and add some brown sugar, bottled Smoky flavor and some honey to it, less water too I think! Heat it a bit to blend, then put it on, between if you can and back in at a higher temp for about 10 min., Don't want to cook it off, so not long.
Will make a salad to go with the ham. Want to use the last of my zucchini before it goes bad. Have some red chard to put in it as well. Little fresh permission ready in it's grater for on top.
Sure glad I mowed this past weekend, rain is just beginning. The Mock Crab apple is just about done with it's fluffy pink and white blooms. They almost look like marshmallows. Tulips are just starting to show themselves in my yard, while the daffodils are way gone. My Peony look nice this year, should put cages around them, the blooms are so heavy they always end up on the ground.
The Red Bud trees are quite showy with there beautiful stunning bright pink nubs all over there branch's. The Morning Star have been blooming each day for over a week now, sure there time is soon to end till next year.
I Love this time of year, so many things coming to life, showing there wonder. I believe I have something that blooms each month of the year now. :0
I have had over a 22 Oz bottle of water already today. I drank close to 3 of them yesterday. Hope to do the same today.
Time to go look at the great clouds Oregon gets, put dinner in to start worming and watch a bit of news. Then the cooking channel. Would be fun to be a good enough cook to go on one of those shows wouldn't it?
Happy Habit Making To You!! :)

No comments: