Friday, April 23, 2010

Forming Consistant Habit's

Well, I had plenty of carrot's, but Broccoli sounded good so put it in as well.
Made a nice Cabbage salad, most call it Coleslaw, but mine
I feel is not the same.
It's good, I like it better then any I have had yet.
I still need to do my 600, but worked 8 hours today so may not
have the pep to do so.
I had my 2 egg's, 1 slice toast and banana for breakfast.
Bagel with cream cheese, half a carrot (all that was left!), grapes,
Fiber bar, few Choc., covered almonds and orange things for lunch.
Yes, another moon pie when I got home.
Will be glad when there gone, wont buy them again!
Saw "K" tea on yesterdays blog, and yes I had not drank it yet, so again~ I did so before getting to this. See, it's helping!
Not sure what is for dinner. Most likely left over roast, not real hungry.
Cloudy day.
Good Habits to You!

1 comment:

Cat said...

Hi! It looks like journaling your healthy habits is helping! Keep up the good work girl!!!

I know I have some bad habits I aught to change!!!

Thank you for your lovely heartwarming comments!!!