Friday, April 30, 2010

Forming Consistent Habit's

Well, I stayed off the elliptical today. Did my 5 hours + of work.
I forgot to do the core strengthening exercises, but will do a couple this evening. Did it 3 times yesterday.
I did drink my tea and got all my major shopping done. Took over 3 hours.
I will be making Cream steak tomorrow night and bought most of what I needed to make stuffed Manicotti this week.
Tonight is Pizza~
Had my egg's, toast and banana for breakfast.
Lunch was fast before shopping, just had a small bowl of home made Applesauce and a cheese stick.
Have a bit of an icky tummy, am hoping I am not getting what my husband has had the last few days.
Blessing and Happy Habit's!

1 comment:

Cat said...

Just stopping in to say HI!!

And remembering how yummy your pizzas are!