Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Forming Consistent Habit's

Well, they have to look through my charts to see what they can do to help my back/hip's etc...
Guess it's harder to fix when there is no actual spine damage, or trauma from like a fall or car wreck.
Gave me one exercise to do to strengthen my core more.
I was needless to say very disappointed.
I am to sleep on the firmer side of the bed.
So I changed our bedroom around.
Looks nice, hope I do a little better.
I had my 2 egg's, toast and a half a grapefruit for breakfast.
Left over Chinese for lunch.
We are having left over pork roast on a bun etc.. like we did last night.
My husband has been having noodle soup for the past few day's sense he has been sick.
My son is getting a school award for his high GPA.
First year in high school and has had A's all year.
We are so proud!
Got my son's bathroom cleaned and fresh rug's laid down.
I did my 600 today and drank my "K" Tea!
Now I need to remember to do this one exercise 4 to 5 times a day!
That will sure be a test for me.
I didn't do any of them today. :(
Will do a couple this evening and then get going with the number I am to do tomorrow!
Blessings and happy Habits

No comments: