Monday, April 26, 2010

Forming Consistant Habit's

Hay I remembered again to drink my "K" tea!
I did my 600 steps today too.
Had oatmeal for breakfast with a piece of toast and some home made applesauce, maybe a cup's worth.
Lunch was a small plate of Chinese left overs. Water.
Dinner is baked salmon my husband caught this past fall, fried almond Rice - a - Roni and fresh steamed asparagus.
Wrote a long note to Toyota about the Beaverton office, how I do not trust them to work on my car, lied to and treated like I know nothing about cars with stupid Lie's
Goes further, but Never Go To Beaverton Toyota.
Unless you like being treated like and ignorant idiot. :)
Ticked still after like 3 years.
But wont worry, all comes around one way or another.
Hope your starting or doing good with your habit forming,
it's sure not easy is it?
But it is not impossible!! :)

No comments: