Thursday, April 22, 2010

Forming Consistant Habit's

Hay, I am getting good at writing on here each day! Good feeling.
I had a few Choc., covered almonds yesterday as well as these Choc.
covered Orange stick things. From Trader Jo's.
This morning I had 1/2 a banana.
Didn't have to go work today, last minute change of day's last night.
So I went shopping and had a Jr., Whopper with Sm. Fries and a Iced Mocha.
Had a few more Choc., almonds and a carrot.
And I wonder why I can't loose weight sometimes!!! Hum, I wonder. :)
Tonight we are having a roast with carrots and a few potatoes.
Gosh maybe broccoli, I may not have enough carrots.
I did my 600 today as well.
Want to fertilize outside, but have yet to do that.
I read yesterdays blog before writing this one and saw I was
going to start drinking my "K" tea today.
Oops, I went in and drank some before starting this.
This may be my best help with that one!
Go drink some when I see it here and know I have not.
It's a start anyhow.
Happy Habit's!

No comments: