Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Forming Consistant Habit's

Hay, here I am ~ I didn't forget!
I did get on the elliptical for my 500 step's yesterday.
Got most of the house cleaned.
Had last nights leftovers (& water!) for lunch and dinner we had pan fried pork chops with seasoned potato wedges, a huge salad with all sorts of good veggies in it (even zucchini, try it, it's wonderful), home made ranch dressing and brownies for desert.
Had two fried eggs, home made egg toast and 1/2 banana for breakfast today. Cleaned a house ~~ about 4 hours, couple stops on the way home and besides water was hungry so stopped for Jr. burger w/ fries and a root bear~ which I am still drinking. Dinner, good question, thinking maybe the lasagna I made a while back and froze would be good. Have some fresh Egg bread just made yesterday, the left over salad. What for desert? Maybe get the blackberry's I froze out and ???
I list Water because (for one was told to drink more) I need to drink it on a regular basis vs. only good on the days I work. I don't even work part time, I just don't think of it when I am not sweating up a storm I guess!
It's a memory thing. Sense it goes with food, it makes sense to have it with this first goal of mine.
It's how long will I keep this up that I keep having come up from the back of my mind. Will I do great for a couple weeks, then Nothing?? How long should I write on this before it's a good long lasting habit? I know ~ All great questions!
If anyone does read this, Hello? ~ he he~ it will most likely be more for what I make for meals and what I get canned during the summer and the foods I store.
Hay, Maybe I will write down how I do each when I get there. Maybe, just maybe someone will read it and Go shoot I can do that and get there own fresh food goodies stored for later.
I have yet to do my elliptical today. Help another lady tomorrow. Good 4 to 5 hours there. My Kitty gets her sutures taken out tomorrow from the dog next door, when he attacked her a couple weeks ago. The dog was put down as it has been after more then our cats.
Been a nice day!
Blessings

No comments: